Getting a VinLeaks Car History Report is easy:
- The dashboards of cars from the US are where the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) can usually be
found, which you need to obtain first.
- The VinLeaks website contains a VIN decoder where you will then enter the VIN.
- You will find out how many records are available of the vehicle from our VIN check.
- You get the option to buy our VinLeaks Vehicle History Report, either for one vehicle or avail discounted rates
for a deal of five.
- You can log into your personal account to view all the reports. With the purchase of multiple reports, you get
unlimited time for report credit redemption.
A purchase of our VinLeaks Car History Report is a worthwhile investment when buying a US import vehicle.